Sunday, April 5, 2009


Marshall has been a loyal customer of Family RV since November 1999 where he purchased an RV and then we leased it out for him and are servicing it while he is using it personally for the last few years.
Alan, I want to express my appreciation for the efforts expended by you and your staff while repairing my RV. What I expected to be a simple, straight forward repair, turned into layer after layer of more work.

Specifically, I wish to commend Matt Wallace, the Service Department Manager for a job well done. Matt is extremely knowledgeable about RV repair and maintenance. HIs interaction with my insurance carrier was exceptional. As a matter of fact, the insurance adjustor commented to me on Matt's knowledge and openness in their discussions on the extent of the damage that was found in the RV. He also mentioned that it was a pleasure working with Matt. I also second that comment. Matt is a definite asset to your organization.

In my opinion the work was accomplished in a professional and timely manner. In addition Matt and I discussed methods and procedures to prevent a recurrence of this type of damage.

I hope I never have to return for this type of repair, but I will return for those items of maintenance and repair I am unable to perform myself.

Until then,



Marshall Kroot
February 2009



Marshall, I want to thank you for being part of our family and allowing us the opportunity of serving you with all your RV needs, Alan Cezar and staff!