Thursday, January 28, 2010





In the 5 years I’ve owned the RV it has served me well. I’ve taken it


annually to South Tahoe in June for the Renaissance Faire there, as well


as to Vallejo and Gilroy in late summer for the fairs there. There were also


many trips to Disneyland we found a park with three blocks of the park


Entrance! so many in fact that my youngest daughter and I had annual


Passes, for three years.


Alas, my daughter grew up and went off to college My best friend married


a man in another country so my partner in crime is no longer available.


It's down to just me, and the RV seems so big after having three ladies in


hoop skirts or full peasant garb bumping around and giggling in it. Or


enjoying champagne and watching the rain come pouring down making the


fair a mud pit while we were warm, dry and watching videos.


In the last year, my son has used it the most, taking it as a crew rest area


for the many festivals and concerts he does lighting for over the summer.


High Sierra Outside Land, you name it, the RV has been behind the


scenes. He loved the convenience of pulling up right behind the stage,


hooking up to the main generator, and having air condition available on


demand. He also got to pocket the perdeum hotel fee. His boss was happy


he was right on site if needed.


It's been a wonder hotel room on wheels for us. We bought it from


Family RV, it has been gently used with 30,000 miles on it, and totally maintained. ln


the subsequent years, we brought it back to be serviced there. When my


daughter accidental stepped on a skylight and cracked it while washing


the roof, I thought I might be able to fix it. But Family RV was able to find


the parts, and install it , far better than my attempts. I l earned my lesson.


I naturally wanted to return to Family RV to sell my baby. They have treated


me wel lthrough the years, and have bent over backwards to ensure I am


happy with all my dealings. They are wonderful folks.