Friday, July 8, 2011

Purchasing a new unit from Family RV

Christine and her family visited Family RV to look at purchasing a new unit and this is what they had to say:

"Thank you for your follow up email and I wanted to let you know that we really enjoyed visiting your lot and appreciate how wonderfully we were treated.  It started from the first moment when I sent an email regarding a listing on Craigslist and received a prompt response regarding the inquiry.  The next day when we visited the lot I really appreciated Rick and his time.  I came with my mother and as novice trailer buyers there was a lot for us to learn and consider. Rick took the time to point out things that we would of missed such as inclusion of trailer hitches or generators and how that affected the units.
 
I very much appreciate the way Rick left us time to discuss the units amongst ourselves and left the units were were considering open so that we could wander back and forth between the units to work out what we thought would work best for us.  Once we narrowed the decision down we realized that we needed my husband's input before a final decision could be made and Rick took that instride as well.
 
I, unfortunately, was not able to return with my husband or my mom when the returned on Saturday but by their report, although the lot was busier and they had to ask for the units to be unlocked so that the could view them again they, overall, had a positive experience.
 
But both my mom and husband raved about how well they were treated on Sunday when we purchased the unit.  The both talked about how your staff went above and beyond to get the unit ready for us to take it home and were very thorough in the review of the unit and how everything worked.  This extra effort really helped seal the experience as being a really great one and we very much look forward to recommending your business and having all our future services done at your shop."
   
Sincerely,
Christine S.