Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Message from one of our Lease Back Rental Customers

(Message from a Lease Back consignment owner)
Thank you. My records are now complete and all is happily accounted for.
You may be happy to know that with this reconciling, it's official that my goals for the RV for this year were met and exceeded!
We originally got the RV because we were hoping that the revenue would exceed depreciation, repairs and the cost of our vacations (in Sept and July).
As of Dec, we are in the Green for the year and we have a couple of months to go (we bought it in March)!
The staff at FamilyRV has been great! Responsive to my requests, active in keeping me informed about what is happening with the unit, and very helpful about repairs and maintenance on the RV. You all have really made our first time buying experience pleasant.
I really value my time and effort so even if there was a profit but it was trouble I would have been disappointed, but this was trouble-free AND it made me money.
Thanks for everything.
Looking forward to next year!
-Erik
Erik is one of many Family RV customers that purchased an RV from us and decided to put it in our Lease Back program.
If you are interested in putting your Deisel, Class A, Class C, Travel Trailer, Fifthwheel, Toy hauler in our program Click on our link to find out more how this program can work for you. Lease Back Program