Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Matt's weekend at Hollister

Good day thought you all would enjoy some of the comments
and pictures Matt shared with me thru email and pictures.

"Rick, I have attached a few pictures from my trip to Hollister Hills yesterday.

I spent about 5 hours in the park and covered about 15 miles of trails. I met up with a group from Hollister and they were all in similar vehicles, including 2 RZR's. One was a 2-seater, the other a 4-seater like ours, but red. We did a couple of great trail runs together and had a blast! I got to lead the group on one of the trail runs and we got into some really fun stuff. We went around the back side of the Upper Ranch and found some pretty steep hill-climbs, some narrow ravines, and a lot of beautiful scenery along the way. The weather was perfect too! It was a beautiful day, and there was a lot of visibility from some of the higher trails we were on in the afternoon."


"All in all, a great Sunday at Hollister Hills!
The RZR is a ton of fun, and an exceptional vehicle for the terrain at Hollister.
I can't wait to do it again"