Family RV Reviews

Family RV What some of our Customers say about us.

Family RV is without a doubt the BEST!!!!

Family RV is without a doubt the BEST!!!! Purchased a 2008 Sport Utility Travel-lite trailer back in 2009, they brought it to my property on a hill, or should i say cliff, with such professional ease...amazing, then in 2013 moved residence to another hill, again..got the same professional service, these guys are amazing! Every employee there very kind, and attentive! So cool that they met my time frame and was available for me...no waiting for nothing! I highly recommend Family RV to EVERYBODY!!!

Cheryl S. MT HAMILTON, CA

Highly Recommended

I bought my RV here and had a smooth, helpful experience doing that. Later on I got some upgrades (full size toilet, solar panels) installed by these guys and they know their business. You may get a cheaper quote from elsewhere, but if you want it done on time and right, this is your place. Highly recommended.

Ville K San Jose

Complete Service and Sale After I damaged our RV by trying to remove a tree with the RV's awning, i looked for a place to fix it. I drove to Family RV on the eve of Labor Day, and the place was busy as a bee... The team helped me to get ready for the trip, and comes Tuesday I drove my RV to be fixed. Family RV team fixed it fast and professionally, they kept me updated and felt with the insurance. The results were stunning as one could not tell that the RV had any damage let alone even a scratch! Later we used Family RV to sale our unit, and once again, they prepared it professionally and handled all the sale aspects. They found a buyer, negotiated and got me a reasonable price. If you own an RV, or plan to own one, Family RV is the place for you!!! Reasonable, professional and great service!

Gil San Jose

CEO

For reasons I won't discuss, I was in a position to buy a used 5th wheel in one day! After meeting the people at Family RV and looking at their inventory, I refused to look any further. Ask my friend Colleen who was helping me :) Family RV makes one feel like their customers are their family. I couldn't be happier with my purchase and my new friends.

Julia Hutton Morgan Hill, CA

Great Service!

The experience and process was pretty easy. Iv'e bought a lot of vehicles in my life, this was the easiest. Great customer service. Steve helped me with everything. Salesman of the month!

Mark Lower Sunnyvale, CA

Best Service EVER ! Just bought my first RV at Family RV . It was so easy and the staff made it simple! They helped walk me thru all the financing and paperwork . They took the time to show me multiple models and found the best fit for my needs and my budget! The sales staff never pressured me, but actually asked me what I wanted and then showed me all the models that fit! Thank you Family RV! I highly recommend Family RV ! Thanks, T. Weaver Terry Weaver San Jose

Monday, July 23, 2012

1988 Fleetwood Southwind M-24





1988 Fleetwood Southwind 24 ft. Class A motorhome runs great, has the size of a Class C but all the comforts of the class A, tires are like new, radio system has been replaces, includes a microwave, a generator with only 59 hrs on hour meter, GMC engine with a Chevrolet chassis, sleeps 4 with a cornwer bed and a booth dinnette. Low milesstop in and see for yourself. 
SPECIAL NOTE:
Smogged and ready to purchase