Wednesday, October 10, 2012



Family RV received this email from Insider pages, we appreciate your comments and company reviews. Thanks for your support.
Subject: Family RV has been reviewed on Insider Pages
Dear Family RV,
Dave L.'s Review of: Family RV
RV Experience (rating 5 out of 5)
  Hello all Wanted to tell you about my experiance buying a motorhome at
  Family RV I walked on the lot knowing what I wanted to see becasue I
  had checked there inventory online. Rick ( great guy) met me in the
  lot and we looked at the unit I was interested in. He showed me all
  around the unit and it was beautiful clean and shinny. We made the
  deal but I had no place to put the motorhome at that time. Rick
  offered to store it there on the lot till I could get a place ready
  for it. It took me about two weeks to get a place ready for the
  motorhome. They never said a word about it taking to long and never
  charged me a dime for storage. Great guys for sure. I drove it off the
  lot and Rick followed me to my home so he could return me to the lot
  to get my car. Two hours after I got home I thought I had fryed
  something in the motorhome ( My fault). I was freaking out. I called
  Family RV and talked to Alan ( the boss) He assured me that it was
  something very simple and told me to check a couple of things and if
  that didnt work then he would send someone over to check it out at no
  charge to me. I checked the things that he told me to check , found
  the problem and in less then one minute had it fixed and it worked
  great.Thanks Alan and Rick for a great experiance I owe you some
  smoked salmon Thanks Family RV
Total Reviews of Your Business: 36
Average Insider Pages Rating of Your Business: 5 out of 5 stars
---------------------------------
Insider Pages is a site where parents and homeowners go to get word-of-mouth referrals on local businesses and service providers.
As a member of Insider Pages, you'll be able to find the perfect pediatrician, mechanic, nail salon, handyman, or really anything you'd otherwise have to check for in the yellow pages. You'll know you can trust the recommendations because they're written by actual customers of that business.