Monday, May 12, 2014

    Five star review
When I went to Family RV without an appointment, they stopped what they were doing, met with me, listened to my needs and acted accordingly.  I got a great unit (used) which is what I wanted at an extremely affordable price.  I have now had it over a year and absolutely NOTHING is or was wrong with it.  I named it "The Luau Lounge" and have enjoyed each and every moment with it.

Alan and his son Justin are absolutely two of the finest people ever.  They are honest, fun, kind and they work very hard to please.  They work very hard period which is a breath of fresh air these days.  If you are looking for an RV or any of the other fine products/services Family RV has to offer, you simply cannot go wrong by doing business with them.  I guarantee it.

Julia H.