Friday, June 10, 2011

Hi Rick,
thank you so much for your help, i really appreciate it.

As you heard, I'm currently travelling alone to the big event and if there is anything else I need to have in the RV, could you please let me know, because I just bring clothes and food, torch... that's probably about it. So I rely on your company to kit me out properly.

if you want to put my pic on your blog, you are welcome - I'm a Burning Man Virgin, actually, never been that part of CA or Nevada either and really look forward to the experience. I know nobody who is going and if anyone would like to hook up or get in touch, they are welcome. thank you
I look forward to hear whether the lower price is still OK, I so very much appreciate it because this is a very very expensive trip for one person.. oh well...



Best regards

Catherine