Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A Mother/Daughter "GETAWAY" Adventure:

A Mother/Daughter "GETAWAY" Adventure:
My dear mother and I had the time of our lives driving from Grass Valley, California to Tybee Island, Georgia. The first leg our trip ended in Savannah, Georgia. We dipped our feet in the Atlantic Ocean and then adventured back to California via route 66. When people ask me, "What did enjoy the most about your roadtrip?" I reply, "The driving!" Driving my GETAWAY Van across the U.S. and back was so comfortable and a joy to drive. It was a blast! The size of this van made it easy to park anywhere and it was great to have the ability to cook, sleep and use a restroom whenever we pleased! This van was babied with oil changes and tire rotations every 2,000-3,000 miles. I am overly meticulous when it comes to my auto and RV servicing.

Whoever purchases this van will be getting a great RV and a good time to boot!!"

See more of her pictures on our website link along with unit details and costs to purchase.