Sunday, April 6, 2014


Just bought a Mighty Lite travel trailer at Family RV. Alan and his crew are amazing, not only do they offer fair, competitive prices they also have the best customer service I have experienced during my search for a new trailer.
On the day I picked it up, Murphy hit me. While I inspected the trailer, I noticed I was loosing air on my the back tire of my truck, tried Fix-a-flat, which didn't work. Alan had a fixing kit and he was able to fix it in just a few minutes. When I hooked up the trailer we noticed that Uhaul installed the wrong hitch ball and the shank was too low. Alan hooked me up with the right set-up and even threw in a fresh and grey water hose. They checked the trailer inside and out and made sure everything worked the way it's supposed too. Couldn't be happier!
If you are looking for a new RV or trailer, definitely stop by at Family RV.

Andreas came in and inspected his trailer and found he has a slow leak in his tire and could not find a repair shop within 15 miles. The owner then went into the shop got a repair patch and fixed the tire.  We also noted that the insert was a 2" ball and Andreas needed a 2 5/16 ball and had to reverse the shank. After that was all said and done we found out that U-Haul did not hook up the brake controller correctly. Alan the owner did all the inspection to ensure Andreas was able to tow even on a Sunday.