Thursday, September 4, 2014

I have known Alan Cezar for 24 years. He and his professional staff have always been ready to bend over backwards to make my rental experience quite pleasant. Subrina, his long time staff person in the office has always been the person ready to help with any rental questions. I rent an RV once a year and go on the Mounted Patrol of San Mateo County fall ride with horses. Of course we always have a great time. If the weather turns bad, other riders pile into the RV to keep dry and warm. Alan and his son Justin have always been fun to talk to and joke around with. Example, I have kidded Alan for years that if I ever get to 25 years of renting from him, that he should give me a free rental. Of course next year will be my 25th year and I will continue my kidding. Good luck at your new location. Please reply so I know you got this message.  THANKS     Dave Clark